La Comunidad - Social Responsibility
Santa Tirsa has been contributing to the community since its beginnings

















Local community engagement and social commitment have been practiced since the early beginnings in 1943 through donations and contributions to the local community. 
There is a primary School on Santa Tirsa’s land with donated and registered property rights and which receives regular donations. The school is currently providing elementary schooling for 23 boys and girls of farmers living in the area.

Still today the only hospital in Pueblo Bello, the closest town from Santa Tirsa, carries the name of Santa Tirsa’s founder, Don Camilo Villazón Pumarejo.
Santa Tirsa continues to provide responsible, above average working conditions for its employees and workers including the currently established profit participation plan “Nuestro”.